What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an oceanfront king room
Hotel at a Glance: Inn at the Cove
A modest stay with access to everything Pismo Beach has to offer, Inn at the Cove is a sanctuary to those visiting this area of southern California. Guests certainly will marvel at the views of the beach right off their rooms while enjoying a drink of choice. They can also lounge as they please with plenty of seating areas in the hotel lobby and their rooms or even around the pool. After they are rested, they can explore Pismo Beach’s activities and livelihood as they please.
- Remodeled rooms: Each room here is pristine, crafted with wooden floors that almost resemble a boardwalk and white balcony doors that are reminiscent of a beach house.
- Room with a view: beautiful views of Pismo Beach are aplenty at this hotel and wine is available to purchase to drink while watching the sunset.
- Take a dip in their heated outdoor pool or hot tub.
- Grab a bite at their complimentary breakfast buffet or quench your thirst with free coffee and teas.
Pismo Beach, California: Surf Town Close to Wine Country
Pismo Beach is a small city with the recipe for California-coast appeal: sun, sand, surf, and a backdrop of hills overlooking a valley of vineyards. Weather is key to the beach culture here; Pismo Beach enjoys 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees. Year-round, surfers descend on the 23-mile coast along with vacationers looking to get tans. Visitors explore isolated dunes on the southern end of town and fish off the central pier.
The warm weather and misty mornings of this coastal stretch also provide great conditions for winemaking in the nearby Edna Valley. With one of California’s longest growing seasons, the Edna Valley AVA has some of the region’s best wineries, producing large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah.
Oceanfront King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs may be added to a dog-friendly room for an additional $100 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options // handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Pet friendly
- Hot tub
- Electric vehicle charging station
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inn at the Cove
- Nearest airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SPB; 9.9 miles) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX; 179 miles)
- Nearest transit stop: Lighthouse Inn North
- Distance from Los Angeles: 190 miles