What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room with balcony, three in a downtown king room, or four in a downtown double-queen room
$30 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Valet parking
- Concierge services
- High-speed WiFi
- Local and 800 phone calls
Hotel at a Glance: Inn at the Pier
At Inn at the Pier’s rooftop bar, chatter mixes with the sound of waves lapping against the shore. The 4-star hotel’s setting across from the Pismo Beach Pier gives guests panoramic views of the seaside scenery, not only from the roof but also a dining patio below.
- In-room amenities: WiFi and Amazon Echo, along with a mini fridge.
- Fresh air: Deluxe king room comes with a balcony or patio with city views.
- Locally-sourced seafood is on the menu at Blonde Restaurant and Bar.
- Craft cocktails at the Rooftop Bar include the Beach Mule, made with house-infused cucumber vodka.
- Sunset spot: The rooftop’s heated dipping pool is open all year.
Pismo Beach, California: Surf Town Close to Wine Country
Pismo Beach is a small city with the recipe for California-coast appeal: sun, sand, surf, and a backdrop of hills overlooking a valley of vineyards. Weather is key to the beach culture here; Pismo Beach enjoys 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees. Year-round, surfers descend on the 23-mile coast along with vacationers looking to get tans. Visitors explore isolated dunes on the southern end of town and fish off the central pier.
The warm weather and misty mornings of this coastal stretch also provide great conditions for winemaking in the nearby Edna Valley. With one of California’s longest growing seasons, the Edna Valley AVA has some of the region’s best wineries, producing large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah.
Deluxe King Room with Balcony
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Downtown King Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Downtown Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $30 resort fee includes: valet parking, concierge services, high-speed WiFi Internet, and local and 800 telephone calls.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- Restaurants and bars
- Year-round rooftop heated pool
- Concierge services
- Valet parking (included in the resort fee)
- Beach access from the parking
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Inn at the Pier
- Nearest airports: San Luis Obispo County Regional (SBP; 9 mi) and Fresno Yosemite International (FAT; 156 mi)
- Distance from Fresno: 151 miles