What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio or one-bedroom unit
Resort at a Glance: Iron Horse Resort
Nestled among large pines and surrounded by breathtaking mountain peaks, Iron Horse Resort is a natural escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. A cozy lodging in Winter Park, the ski-in, ski-out resort rolls out the white carpet for guests ready to hit the snowy slopes of the Mary Jane ski area. Inside the resort are a variety of comforts like a game room, hot tubs, and heated pools, where guests can relax and warm up before venturing back out into the surrounding wintry wonderland.
- Condominium units are outfitted with fully furnished kitchens, dining rooms, and living spaces, as well as private balconies and roaring fireplaces.
- Hit the slopes at the Mary Jane ski area, featuring bumpy terrain and challenging tree skiing that is accessible right from the resort
- Take a dip in either the indoor or outdoor heated swimming pool, or soak up some warmth in one of the outdoor hot tubs
Winter Park, Colorado: Year-Round Outdoor Adventures in Picturesque Ski Village
Winter Park made its mark in the late 1930s as one of Colorado’s first ski towns. Today, the alpine berg draws sizable crowds during ski season but still retains its small-town vibe. Ski season—when an average of more than 320 inches of snow blankets the slopes of Winter Park Resort—typically runs from mid-November to late April. Skiers and snowboarders have access to more than 3,000 acres of terrain, 25 chairlifts, and five terrain parks. Mary Jane Mountain proffers legendary mogul runs, leading Skiing Magazine to name it the No. 1 place for mogul skiing in North America.
The park’s surrounding mountains and forests offer plenty to do off-season, too. Come summertime, Winter Park Resort is a popular mountain-biking destination, with 40 miles of downhill trails that feature tabletop jumps and banked cruisers. About 35 miles north of Winter Park, there’s fantastic hiking along a trail that skirts the Continental Divide, wending past waterfalls and through open meadows en route to Columbine Lake. Autumn is particularly scenic, as the leaves of native aspens turn red, gold, and orange.
- One murphy bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One king or queen bed, one queen murphy bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- All guests will need to check in at the main office located at 50 Village Drive Winter Park CO 80482.
- Parking: free; guests will need to display the parking pass that is in the room.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary ski and snowboard storage
- Ski shop
- Indoor and outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Fitness center
- Laundry facilities
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing policies put in place by our local government, some facilities & amenities will remain closed until further notice - Please contact the property with any questions
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $60 (one-bedroom & studio units) cleaning and linen fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iron Horse Resort
- Nearest airport: Denver International Airport (DEN; 96 mi)
- Distance from Denver: 75 miles