Hotel at a Glance: Jackson Lake Lodge
The typical hotel lobby might have a couple paintings hung up and a first-floor view of the street—not so at Jackson Lake Lodge, which is located just outside of Grand Teton National Park. In the lodge lobby, you can peer through 60-foot panoramic windows framing the Grand Tetons, one of the most photographed mountain ranges in the world, and mighty Jackson Lake.
- Onsite dining: three restaurants, a poolside café, and a coffee cart
- Signature dishes: At the beautiful Mural Dining Room, you can soak up panoramic views of the Tetons while enjoying locally sourced buffalo, trout, and wild salmon.
- Rent a kayak or canoe at the marina.
- Whitewater rafting trips down the Snake River can be arranged
- Tee off: Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club provides great views and top-rated golf.
Moran, Wyoming: Picturesque Community Next to Grand Teton National Park
The unincorporated community of Moran sits on the eastern shores of Jackson Lake, about 36 miles north of Jackson. Nearly everywhere you turn, you’ll find excellent views of the majestic peaks standing tall over glimmering lakes. Rent a kayak from the marina for a solo trip on the water, or schedule a guided lake cruise, complete with breakfast or dinner on Elk Island.
Grand Teton National Park stays open year-round. A well-maintained network of hiking trails covers a wide range of terrain, from short loops through lupine meadows to mile-high treks into the Tetons. Thanks to an abundance of paved roads, you can cover much of the park’s 300,000 acres by car, though drivers are advised not to pick up hitchhiking bison.
_No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions._