Hotel at a Glance: Jet Luxury at The Signature Condo Hotel
Jet Luxury at The Signature Condo Hotel is just off the famous Las Vegas Strip, attached to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. But it feels worlds away—the atmosphere is peaceful and luxurious, with no gaming on the premises. Guests at this 4.5-star hotel have access to a 24-hour personalized concierge staff as well as the amenities at MGM Grand.
- Suite amenities include a kitchenette or full kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and granite surfaces, as well as a separate sitting area with a flat-screen TV.
- Choose a one-bedroom suite for the most room—950 square feet.
- Full access to MGM Grand: Guests of the hotel have full access via covered walkway to the restaurants, pools, and casino.
- Splash around in one of MGM Grand’s three private pools, the lazy river, or work out in the onsite fitness center.
- Stay in and order room service, or enjoy a blissful in-room massage from the onsite spa.
- Distance to the Strip: It’s less than a half-mile walk away.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.