What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard room
- Four Tom Foolerys Adventure Park passes
- Daily waterpark admission
- Up to two kids 2 or younger stay free
$29.99 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily family activities
- Life jackets and pool towels for waterpark
- Daily cookie decorating in the lobby
- Transportation to and from Trappers Turn Golf Club
- Discount coupons at check-in
- Concierge and bell services
- Fitness center
- Business center and incoming faxes
- In-roof safes
- Daily newspaper
- Local, calling-card and toll-free telephone calls
Hotel at a Glance: Kalahari Resorts Wisconsin Dells
Kalahari Resorts Wisconsin Dells is home to a temperature-controlled indoor water park billed as the largest in Wisconsin. The family-friendly facility features rides and slides for all ages. Little ones can spend their time at the 5,000 square foot Tiko’s Watering Hole, which features activities and a kid-friendly lazy river. Older, more adventurous guests can hop on the Screaming Hyena–a trap-door start that descends into a near-vertical plunge. For those who prefer to relax, there’s plenty of places to unwind, from wave pools and lazy rivers to indoor and outdoor spas with jetted tubs.
- Water-park thrills: Zip down the Victoria Falls raft ride, wade into the wave pool, drift down the lazy river, or take on the FlowRider surf ride; your stay includes admission passes for all registered guests.
- Spend the night in a standard room, featuring flat-screen TVs, microwaves, and fridges.
- Onsite dining venues include a pizza kitchen and a Wisconsin Brew Pub. You can order food and drinks right at the water park if you’d like.
- Have fun indoors and visit the onsite theme park Tom Foolerys, with bowling, go karts, mini golf, and more; your stay includes park passes.
Wisconsin Dells: Picturesque Scenery and Family Entertainment
Before the Dells became synonymous with water parks and amusement rides, the Midwestern destination’s claim to fame was its scenery. Visitors in the mid-1940s came to see the craggy rock formations that frame both sides of the Wisconsin River. These bluffs—or dells—are still visible today from the downtown area, which is rife with kitschy attractions, from mini-golf courses to go-kart tracks.
But it’s safe to say that most visitors nowadays come for the water parks. In fact, the Dells area likely has more water slides per capita than any other spot on the planet. The fun doesn’t stop in the cooler months, either, thanks to a slew of indoor aquatic centers, many of which are nearly as elaborate as their outdoor rivals.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $50 per night for each additional guest 3 or older using the sofa sleeper (includes waterpark admission); up to two kids, 2 or younger, can stay for free based on availability. To add additional occupants, contact Kalahari Resorts 24 hours after making your reservation to inquire about room availability.
- Check in: 4 p.m. (Arrivals as early as noon can pre-register and enjoy the water park.)
- Check out: 11 a.m. (After checkout, guests can stay until waterpark closing time to use the property’s waterpark, amenities, and services.)
- $29.99 resort fee includes: water park access for all registered hotel guests, WiFi, safe, parking, local calls, newspaper, fitness-facility access, coffee, life jackets, towel service, daily cookies, bell and concierge services, and business center.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Extra guest and roll-away fees may apply. Sofa sleeper not guaranteed.
- Indoor theme park
- Tom Foolerys Adventure Park
- Fitness center
- Full-service spa and salon
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary daily cookie decorating
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $29.99 daily resort fee per night plus tax added at purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kalahari Resorts Wisconsin Dells
- Nearest airports: Dane County Regional Airport (MSN; 46 mi) and General Mitchell International Airport (MKE; 124 mi)
- Distance from Madison: about 51 miles
- By shuttle: $94 one way from MSN