What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Stay for two in a superior room, one-bedroom suite, or PH suite
Hotel at a Glance: KASA Hotel Riviera Maya
Located next to the lagoon on the Mexican Caribbean Sea, this hotel may be a great choice for those who want to relax. Guests can take a stroll on one of the nearby beaches, visit the marina, or play golf on a course designed by Tom Lehman. In the evening, they can rest in the Mediterranean-style rooms equipped with locally-made organic toiletries.
- Grab a bite to eat with $15 credit valid toward Taco Experience, Surf and Turf, and Tequila & Mezcal, included with this deal.
- Make a splash at the infinity-edge pool and grab a drink from the swim-up bar.
- Be pampered with spa services inspired by indigenous techniques, using natural products (fees apply).
- Bring Fido: The hotel is pet-friendly and offers a variety of services for the furry friends.
Mexico’s Riviera Maya: Rich with History and Tropical Calm
Just south of Cancún, the Riviera Maya is a nearly 80-mile stretch of Caribbean coastline fronted by towns rich in Mexican culture. For some of the area’s best beaches, clubs, and snorkeling reefs, head to the rapidly growing city of Playa del Carmen. Farther south, Tulum sits on a perch of rocky bluffs and is better known for ancient ruins, including temples and a cliff-side castle. The inhabitants of Tulum—which means “walled” in the aboriginal language—first erected the city’s outer fortress to protect themselves from belligerent invaders. Today, the wall guards the archaeological zone, beginning with an entryway of two corbel arches and a limestone house built over an underwater cave.
Swimming in the secret caves isn’t allowed, but a scenic drive south of Playa del Carmen brings you to the Yucatán Peninsula’s legendary limestone cenotes, freshwater sinkholes created by an underground river system. At the Cenote Cristalino, you can jump from terraced outcroppings into an exposed pool or go snorkeling in underwater caves. You can also watch locals expertly flip, dive, and synchronously cannonball into the clear water at this popular weekend hangout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 78 km from the hotel. Transfers may be arranged for an additional fee by contacting the hotel concierge via email at Concierge.RivieraMaya@KASAHotels.com
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This deal covers a stay for two guests. Additional occupants are not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 866-968-8078.
Superior Room, One-Bedroom Suite, and PH Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free self parking.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Spa (fees apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fully-equipped kitchens, mini-fridges, and coffee makers in rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to the Puerto Aventuras Beach Club & Hotel
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
- Private lagoon beach
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About KASA Hotel Riviera Maya
- Airport shuttle available (fees apply)