What You Get
- Stay for two in a lodge king room, lodge double-queen room, or lodge loft
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in lodge double-queen room or lodge loft
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* Additional fees: $20 daily resort fee added at purchase
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Mountain Lodge at Keystone Resort
Nestled among three peaks in the Rocky Mountains, Keystone is a mecca for skiers in Colorado. When the snow melts, hikers and mountain bikers replace skiiers on Keystone Mountain’s famed trails, where they find both steep and gentle tree-lined paths. The Keystone Lodge & Spa is part of the activity-packed Keystone Resort. Summer activities at Keystone include standup paddleboarding, horseback riding, fly-fishing, championship golfing, tennis, and miniature golf
The hotel’s expansive spa boasts a steam room, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and a swimming pool. Only organic and sustainable products are used in the spa’s treatments.
- Bighorn Bistro & Bar serves up roasted lamb loin and venison chops, made with locally sourced ingredients, amid beautiful views.
- Spacious accommodations include complimentary WiFi, plus views of either the mountains or the Snake River.
- Outdoor heated pool is open year-round
- Play for Free summer package is included for trips booked July-August. This package includes a yoga class, a guided hike, a scenic lift ticket for a child 12 and under, and cookies on arrival
- Play for Free fall and winter package is included for trips booked September 1-December 15. This package includes a yoga class, one hour of court time at Keystone Tennis Center, and a glass of house wine or draft beer at Bighorn Bistro & Bar
Keystone, Colorado: Upscale Resort Town near Mountains and Alpine Lakes
Located about 75 miles west of Denver, the resort town of Keystone is lined with four-star restaurants and high-end shops, but Keystone Mountain is town’s focal point. Two gondolas are among the 20 lifts that scale up Keystone Mountain, which transforms into a scenic park for biking, horseback riding, and guided hikes once the summer begins. Take the gondola to Adventure Point at top of the mountain to tube-slide down a snowy hill that stays slushy well into the summer. The area also features two championship golf courses that stretch past pristine lakes, meadows, and the Snake River.
At Keystone Lake, you can spend a day canoeing, paddleboarding, or fly-fishing. Snake River, which runs adjacent to the lake, also offers fly-fishing. To the north, the Arapaho National Forest stretches across 1.5 million acres of protected mountains and grassland laced with hiking trails.
Lodge Room * One king or two queen beds * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 2 king; 4 two-queen * Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free in two-queen rooms
Lodge Loft * One king bed and sleeper sofa * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 * Two floors and separate living room * Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: valet parking; WiFi in guest rooms and public areas; USA Today and Wall Street Journal at front desk; local, 800, and credit-card calls from guest rooms; in-room water; morning coffee and tea in Edgewater Café; business-center access; postcard mailing at concierge desk; golf-club, bicycle, and ski storage; fitness-center, pool, and hot-tub access
- Parking: valet parking included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the hotel or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant & lounge
- Exercise facilities
- Steam room and sauna
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Keystone Lodge & Spa by Keystone Resort
- Nearest airport: Denver International (DEN; 92 miles)