What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room, standard double-queen room, or lodge loft
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in standard double-queen rooms or lodge lofts
- Dates into April 2016
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 22-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Keystone Lodge & Spa
Nestled among three peaks in the Rocky Mountains, Keystone is a mecca for skiers in Colorado. The 4-star Keystone Lodge & Spa is part of the activity-packed Keystone Resort.
- Spacious accommodations: Guest rooms include complimentary valet parking and WiFi, plus views of either the mountains or the Snake River.
- Bighorn Bistro & Bar serves up roasted lamb loin and braised pork shank, made with locally sourced ingredients, amid beautiful views of Keystone Lake.
- Expansive spa with a eucalyptus steam room, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and an eclectic menu of treatments administered with organic and sustainable products only
- Plan a ski trip: Keystone is famous for its slopes, and this deal has booking dates into ski season.
Keystone, Colorado: Upscale Resort Town near Mountains and Alpine Lakes
Located about 75 miles west of Denver, the resort town of Keystone is lined with four-star restaurants and high-end shops, but Keystone Mountain is town’s focal point. Two gondolas are among the 20 lifts that scale up Keystone Mountain, which offers over 3,000 acres of skiable terrain. Keystone has something for every level skier and rider, including a renowned ski school perfect for first-timers, as well as access to the world’s largest snowfort and mountaintop Adventure Point tubing hill sit at more than 11,000 feet. Off the mountain, the resort offers an array of activities including ice skating, a paint-your-own pottery workshop, and daily family activities.
Other area attractions including snowshoeing in the White River National Forest, dog sledding, and snowmobile tours.
- One king or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 king; 4 two-queen
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free in two-queen rooms
- One king bed and sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two floors and separate living room
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: valet parking; WiFi in guest rooms and public areas; USA Today and Wall Street Journal at front desk; local, 800, and credit-card calls from guest rooms; in-room water; morning coffee and tea in Edgewater Café; business-center access; postcard mailing at concierge desk; golf-club, bicycle, and ski storage; fitness-center, pool, and hot-tub access; complimentary shuttle to slopes during ski season
- Parking: valet parking included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available upon request
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: dogs are permitted in standard double-queen rooms for an additional fee: $25 per night. Limit 2 dogs per room. Must call property in advance to confirm availability.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades are not available.
- Restaurant and lounge
- Exercise facilities
- Steam room and sauna
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 22-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points. $25 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Keystone Lodge & Spa
- Nearest airport: Denver International (DEN; 92 mi)