Two Hotels at Keystone Resort
When the snow blankets the mountains, skiiers and snowboarders hit the famed trails and runs of Keystone Mountain, where they find both beginner and advanced runs. Both the Keystone Lodge & Spa and The Inn at Keystone are part of the activity-packed Keystone Resort. For this deal, you can choose between accommodations at either property. Winter activities include tubing, snowmobiling, scenic gondola rides, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, and ice skating. Kids 12 and under ski for free on stays of 2 or more nights.
Hotel at a Glance: Keystone Lodge and Spa
- Bighorn Bistro & Bar serves up roasted lamb loin and striped bass, made with locally sourced ingredients, amid beautiful views.
- Spacious accommodations with complimentary WiFi, plus views of the either the mountains or the Snake River.
- Outdoor heated pool is open year-round.
- Family brunch: Keystone Lodge and Spa now offers a family brunch, where kids five and under eat free with a paying adult. These brunches offer special features for kids, such as babysitting and a kids’ table.
Hotel at a Glance: The Inn at Keystone
- Rooftop hot tubs offer a bird’s-eye view of the resort.
- Rise and shine: Complimentary hot breakfast buffet served each morning
- Black Bear Grill: Savor hearty helpings of chicken pot pie and battered Alaskan cod sandwiches.
- Complimentary shuttle: can help you get to the ski resort, or several other activities on the site.
- Room with a view: Rooms overlook the slopes.
Keystone, Colorado: Upscale Ski-Resort Town near Mountains and Alpine Lakes
Located about 75 miles west of Denver, the resort town of Keystone is lined with restaurants, high-end shops, and upscale development, but there’s no doubt that the mountains are the focal point of the town. Keystone Resort is the largest ski resort in town, with three mountains spanning 3,148 skiable acres and the state’s most expansive night skiing.
Each mountain has different levels of difficulty. The highest peak, The Outback, is crisscrossed with expert-level runs that weave around towering pines. When it’s snowy, you can also enjoy tubing at the mountain’s Adventure Point, skating at a rink in River Run Village, and sleigh rides through the powdery backcountry.