What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premium double-queen room, premium king room, or royal king jetted-tub room
- Kids 11 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: King’s Port Inn
This inn has all the charming trappings of coastal Maine—nautical details such as lighthouse paintings and model sailboats befit its proximity to the Kennebunk River and the picturesque Kennebunk Beach. Guests get a host of complimentary perks, including parking and day passes to the nearby Fitness Nut House.
- Get a good night’s sleep in your spacious room, which is outfitted with a mini fridge and a bathroom with marble tile and granite countertops. The royal king suite features a two-person hot tub.
- Enjoy the ambience, peace and quiet, and the New-England style decor.
- Recent accolade: 2020 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Certificate.
Kennebunkport, Maine: Coastal Village Lined with Centuries-Old Homes
Situated on the southern coast of Maine, Kennebunkport is more than 300 years old, with many homes dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries. Today, the town is notable for being a summer destination for the well-heeled, including former president George H. W. Bush. Take a trolley ride to get a nice view of both Kennebunkport and its neighbor Kennebunk, as well as the coastline and a handful of beaches.
Kennebunkport’s Dock Square is lined with art galleries, bookstores, and restaurants housed in classic New England clapboard buildings. Nearby, Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge stretches along 50 miles of coastline and acts as a sanctuary for migratory birds and runaway teen marine biologists. The refuge features nature trails that wind past a variety of habitats, including estuaries, salt marshes, and boreal forest.
Premium Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; kids 11 or younger stay free
Premium King Room and Royal King Jetted-Tub Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, breakfast is no longer available.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary hot beverages (temporarily unavailable)
- Complimentary gym day passes
The Fine Print
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About King's Port Inn
- Nearest airports: Portland International Jetport (PWM; 28 mi) and Boston-Logan International Airport (BOS; 84 mi)