Resort at a Glance: Krystal Cancún Hotel
Krystal Cancún Hotel sits on a barrier island just off the Yucatán Peninsula, sandwiched between the Caribbean Sea and the still waters of a lagoon. The shoreline here seems perfectly designed for relaxation; thatched huts stand alongside wooden daybeds and cushioned lounge chairs in the sand. Within slingshot range of the beach are a large freeform pool and an infinity hot tubs, all of which look out over the Caribbean’s turquoise waters.
- Where you’ll stay: a standard guest room with marble floors and a minibar or a deluxe ocean-view room with a private balcony overlooking the ocean.
- Prime location: The resort is located in Cancún’s Hotel Zone, a popular tourist area full of restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Optional all-inclusive package lets you drink and dine freely at any of the resort’s restaurants and bars, including a beachfront surf n’ turf restaurant. Click here to see a full list of inclusions.
- Enjoy a live mariachi band while sipping a margarita at El Mortero Restaurant, the resort’s hacienda-style eatery.
- Set kids loose at the children’s pool and play area.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 15 miles from Cancún International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The booking covers two guests. For adding additional occupants for the room only options, $48 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free. For all-inclusive options, $99 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for kids 6–12; kids 5 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your booking or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this booking.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.