What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or premium king room, or four in a deluxe double-queen room or premium double-queen room
- Bottle of wine per stay
- Complimentary transportation within a 3-mile hotel radius (temporarily suspended)
Hotel at a Glance: Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa
As guests arrive at the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa, they pass beneath a canopy of towering trees before coming face to face with the yellow-and-gray façade of a French-style chateau. The estate’s European influences are apparent in its manicured gardens, trickling courtyard fountains, and grand lobby, which is set under a three-story dome. But the hotel remains plugged into the Northern California lifestyle, thanks to its acclaimed restaurants and proximity to popular Bay Area destinations.
The palatial hotel features 138 guest rooms, each adorned with custom cherry furnishings, granite vanity countertops, and separate work areas. Fireplaces and vaulted ceilings adorn many of the oversize deluxe rooms, where fabric canopies crown each bed. You can admire the hotel’s original artwork or slip away to the private library to face off with the concierge in speed-reading contests.
Outdoors, a heated swimming pool glows at night under the flicker of a nearby fireplace.
- Savor California’s farm-to-table cuisine at The Park Bistro & Bar restaurant
- Take care of your workout regimen in a fully-equipped fitness room
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor heated pool situated in a wonderful European courtyard setting
- Extra perk: All options include a bottle of wine per stay
Lafayette, California: Quiet Hillside Turf Close to Lively Bay Area Destinations
The rolling hillsides of Lafayette lie within 30 minutes of Oakland and Concord, and the city is only five minutes from Walnut Creek. The area has a number of art centers and galleries, and downtown boulevards are lined with designer boutiques. Trains pulling into the Lafayette BART station—about 1.5 miles from the hotel—transport passengers to the heart of San Francisco. There, a ride on a California Street cable car from Embarcadero station shuttles visitors past colorful Chinatown and to the foot of Notre-Dame de Paris doppelgänger Grace Cathedral for stunning photo ops and googly-eyed admiration.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Deluxe King Room and Premium King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room and Premium Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self and valet parking available for an additional $25 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Day Spa (temporarily unavailable)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (at an additional cost of $25 per day)
- In-room Keurig coffee machine
- Shuttle service (complimentary within a 3-mile radius)
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa
Nearest airports: Oakland International Airport (OAK, 22mi) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO, 35 mi) Cab fare: about $60 from OAK Nearest transit stop: Lafayette train station Distance from San Francisco: about 23 miles