What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a standard king room, standard double-queen room, lakeside king room, lakeside double-queen room, lakeside balcony king room, or lakeside balcony double-queen room
$35 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Self parking
- Guest room WiFi access
- Daily drip coffee from 7 a.m.–10 a.m.
- Access to private lake beach
- Tesla and EV charging stations
Property at a Glance: Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
At Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, guests can treat themselves to fun activities and delicious meals during all four seasons of the year. After a winter-time ski trip, they can cozy up by a fire in the lobby sipping hot chocolate. And from the inside of a kayak or the top of a bicycle seat, they can gaze out at the beautiful wooded area that surrounds Arrowhead Lake in the spring and summertime.
- Take a dip in the pool heated for maximum comfort. Guests can also venture into the on-site steam room for an escape from the cold during the winter months.
- Grab a bite to eat at Bin 189, the on-site restaurant with classy, contemporary American cuisine. Or sip on a coffee or smoothie from Aroma’s Coffee Shop.
- Walk along the beach of Lake Arrowhead, with direct access from the hotel. Try your hand at fishing with a boat excursion or fishing charter for an additional cost.
- Reserve a massage or facial from the on-site Spa of the Pines, with other treatments that include reflexology, Botox injections, and hair services.
Lake Arrowhead, California: Exclusive Resort Town with Private Boating Lake, Shopping, and Skiing
It’s little wonder why so many city dwellers from San Diego and Los Angeles make the 2.5-hour drive to Lake Arrowhead. The town has a secluded natural setting in the San Bernardino National Forest in the San Bernardino Mountains, which have been called the “The Alps of Southern California.” In the winter, it’s great for skiing at resorts such as Snow Valley, and there are many boutique vineyards in the area open for tastings. In warmer weather, you can hit up its hiking trails. The 6-mile Deep Creek Hot Springs trail is good for beginners; for more of a challenge, hike a portion of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, which passes Lake Arrowhead on its way from Mexico to Canada.
The community’s inarguable centerpiece, however, is the lake. It’s privately owned, lending it an air of exclusivity, but guests at nearby resorts typically get access to its beaches and watersports. Fishing is a big draw in spring, when big bass, kokanee salmon, and trout are plentiful. Once the weather warms up, the lake becomes a hot spot for water-skiing—there’s even a designated course that frequently hosts races. On the southern shores, you’ll find clothing boutiques, waterfront restaurants, and a free summer concert series at Lake Arrowhead Village. You can learn more about the village and see the lavish homes along the lake on the Lake Arrowhead Queen boat tour.
Standard King Room, Lakeside King Room, and Lakeside Balcony King Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Standard Double-Queen Room, Lakeside Double-Queen Room, and Lakeside Balcony Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $35 daily resort fee includes: self parking, guest room WiFi access, daily drip coffee from 7 a.m.–10 a.m., access to private lake beach, and Tesla and EV charging stations.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- On-site spa (temporarily closed)
- Outdoor pool (heated seasonally)
- Restaurant, coffee shop, and bar
- Fitness studio (temporarily closed)
- Private lake beach access
- Outdoor activities, including skiing, kayak tours, mountain biking, and rock climbing
- Bicycle rental (additional fee)
- Pets allowed ($150 fee)
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $75 daily refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $35 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
Nearest airports: Ontario International Airport (ONT; 42 mi) Distance from Los Angeles: about 80 miles