Top Reasons to Stay at Lakeside Village Condominiums
- Lakeside Village is part of Keystone Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 acres of ski runs between three mountains, a large snow-tubing park, and seasonal nighttime skiing. Fodor's calls Keystone "one of the region's most laid-back destinations."
- Kids 12 or younger ski for free here.
- Guests can stow their skis in the provided storage area and indulge in après-ski relaxation in the hot tub.
- One- and two-bedroom condos are decorated with quilted bedding and wood accents. They afford views of the surrounding mountains, and many look out onto Keystone Lake.
- In winter, Keystone Lake is converted into the largest Zamboni-maintained Ice Rink in North America, surrounded by festively lit pine trees.
- There are several restaurants in the village and many other dining options nearby in Keystone, including fine-dining at a former stage coach stop, pizzerias, mountaintop eateries with cheese fondue, and horse-drawn sleigh rides that include 3-course meals with all the trimmings.
Keystone, Colorado: Thousands of Skiable Acres near Historical Towns
With North America's Continental Divide snaking through the area, northwest Colorado boasts some of the world's most popular ski resorts and several mountains reaching elevations of more than 13,000 feet. One of the popular resort areas, Keystone, encompasses three mountains, more than 3,000 skiable acres, two gondolas, and 20 lifts full of skiers, snowboarders, and snowshoers. There's also Adventure Point, a tubing spot with a lift at the top of Dercum Mountain.
As one of the largest terrains in Summit County, Colorado, Keystone boasts one of the country's top-ranked terrain parks, with rankings from [Transworld Snowboarding](
http://www.mysnowparks.com/top-10-terrain-parks-in-the-us). Highlights include a newly renovated luxury spa, five-acre ice skating rink, and 100,000-square-foot conference center.