Hotel At a Glance: Legacy Vacation Club Palm Coast
Legacy Vacation Club Palm Coast is a set of charming villas set in Palm Coast, on Florida's Intracoastal Waterway. Here, you'll be within a quick drive of St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, as well as 44 natural parks and reserves. Stroll along the landscaped grounds, complete with twisting ponds and little bridges, and enjoy some of on-site perks—you can rent free movies, work out in the fitness room, and melt away worries in hot tub or sauna.
- Within 10 miles: Flagler Beach, nature preserves, and championship golf courses
- Distance to Daytona Beach: 30 miles
- Spacious accommodations : Two-bedroom villas spread to 1,145 square feet and feature fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining rooms, and casual Floridian decor.
- Stay and play: a round at the onsite 9-hole mini golf course, send kids off to the playground, or work up a sweat at the tennis courts
- Dive into: the large onsite pool, complete with trickling rock fountain
Palm Coast, FL: Natural Preserves, Beaches, and Golf Courses Along the Coast
Palm Coast is a city close to nature. Located directly between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, Palm Coast is home to residents from both cities, and within a short driving distance of 44 nature preserves, beaches, and parks. For instance, you'll be close to the Graham Swamp Conservation Area, an important wildlife habitat with miles of twisting biking and hiking trails and resident wading birds and alligators. Also nearby is Matanza State Forest, a 5,000 acre wonderland of shoreline, gopher tortoise habitats, and unspoiled trails. You'll also be set for golf—the award-winning Palm Harbor Golf Club is here, planted with old oaks draped with Spanish moss.
If you feel like a quick day trip, head north 25 miles to historic St. Augustine. The oldest settlement in America, St. Augustine is home to the venerable St. Augustine Lighthouse, a striking black-and-white-striped working lighthouse that offers guided tours and stunning views. While you're in town, check out the World Golf Hall of Fame a museum dedicated to the stars, memorabilia, and great moments on the green. If you're feeling a bit racier, head 30 miles south of Palm Coast to Daytona Beach, where you can lounge on its famous beach, or tour the Daytona International Speedway, considered stock-car racing's most-revered track.