What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite or six in a two-bedroom suite
$6.99 Daily Resort Fee Includes
Resort at a Glance: Legacy Vacation Resorts Kissimmee/Orlando
The family-friendly hotel is located just 6 miles from local theme parks but offers a variety of attractions for kids and adults on-site as well. Take advantage of the playground, fun zone, sports courts, and pools for an active holiday, or relax with a massage service or wind down at the poolside bar. The garden area with an elegant pavilion provides a great opportunity for a post-dinner walk.
- Playtime paradise for kids: with four swimming pools, a mini-golf course, the Kids’ Splash Zone, and an activities center.
- Guest rooms Spacious one-bedroom suites sleep up to four guests and feature full kitchens, living rooms, and dining areas. Two-bedroom condo-style units accommodate up to six guests and feature full kitchens.
- Kick back with a cold beer and a light snack at Tony’s Poolside Bar. The newly renovated Tony’s Bar and Grill sells coffee, sandwiches, and salads.
- Explore the neighborhood:The area has numerous championship golf courses and premier shopping centers. At Orlando International Premium Outlets on International Drive, there are 180 designer shops including Michael Kors and BCBG Max Azria.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $6.99 resort fee includes: parking, Wi-Fi
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Four swimming pools
- Hot tubs
- Activities center with mini-golf
- Kids’ splash zone
- Tennis, sand volleyball, and basketball courts
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- On-site bar and grill
- Massage services
- BBQ area and fire pits
- Fitness center
- Parking (included in resort fee)
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable credit card deposit paid at check-in
- $6.99 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Legacy Vacation Resorts Kissimmee/Orlando
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 20 mi)
- Cab fare: about $75 from MCO, including a 10% tip
- Distance from Orlando: about 20 miles