What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a small studio, or four in a large studio or one-bedroom suite
$4.99 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Swimming pool
Hotel at a Glance: Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach
At Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach, you can have the best of both worlds: spend your days strolling the white-sand beaches of Brigantine Island or biking on nature trails and your nights in Atlantic City, where you can shop, dine, and gamble at 24-hour casinos. The hotel, which offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean from many of its guest suites, is a relaxing place to catch some shuteye.
- Where you’ll stay: One-bedroom suites and large studios come with full kitchens and flat-screen TVs. Small studios have kitchenettes.
- Head to Atlantic City, just 5 miles south. Hop on the bus—there’s a stop right outside the hotel.
- Nearby attractions: The hotel is only 7 miles from Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk and 16 miles from Smithville, a restored 18th-century village.
- Free WiFi is included in room and in public areas of the property.
- Go for a swim in a heated indoor pool.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the beach.
- Room with a view: From your hotel’s window, you’ll be able to see the ocean (select rooms).
- Nearby beaches: Brigantine Beach(20 feet)
Brigantine Beach, New Jersey: Family- and Eco-Friendly Beach near Atlantic City Nightlife
Atlantic City is known for its world-famous casinos and nightlife, but just 6 miles north, you’ll find a totally different world. On the barrier island of Brigantine, the bustle of city life gives way to natural beauty and family-friendly beaches. The town’s eco-friendly atmosphere is best seen at the Marine Mammal Stranding Center, an organization dedicated to rescuing dolphins and whales. The coast also serves as the setting for the only links-style golf course in the state.
However, no trip to the area is complete without a stroll along Atlantic City’s signature boardwalk, which stretches for 6 miles along New Jersey’s eastern coast. Originally built in 1870 to keep sand out of hotel lobbies, the boardwalk grew in popularity as a place where you could drink and gamble during Prohibition without much trouble from the police, as depicted in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. The boardwalk is still popular for its casinos, but it’s family-friendly, too; visitors are just as inclined to sit at the beach or stop at one of the many carnival rides.
On the boardwalk, it’s worth it to check out the Absecon Lighthouse, which is more than 150 years old. It’s possible to climb its 228 steps to the top, which features sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea. Down at the base, you’ll find a replica of the original light keeper’s lonely cloister and the collection of sock puppets he created to keep him company.
Proving further that Atlantic City isn’t all nightclubs, boardwalk, and casinos is Gardner’s Basin, a maritime village along the bay. Here, a community of artisans uses seashells and driftwood to hand-make items such as wind chimes and picture frames. However, the basin’s biggest claim to fame is the 25,000-gallon Atlantic City Aquarium swimming with turtles and rays.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Large Studio and One-Bedroom Suite
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in:
- Check out:
- $4.99 resort fee includes:
- Swimming pool
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Heated indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Vending machines
- Men’s and women’s saunas
- Direct beach access
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $4.99 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- $100 refundable incidental deposit on a credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Legacy Vacation Resort Brigantine Beach
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International Airport (ACY; 14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from ACY, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Atlantic City: 5 miles