Add relaxation, imagination, and optional complimentary meals such as breakfast and dinner to your hotel stay at the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Hotel at a Glance: LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat gets visitors as close as possible to the LEGOLAND Florida theme park—an immersive LEGO experience with one of the world’s favorite toys. They’ll find that same fun spirit in the Beach Retreat’s bungalows. Kids can imagine surfing big waves or digging their toes into the sand thanks to each room’s splashy design. Little ones get plenty of space to build with LEGO bricks in their separate sleeping areas, which are equipped with bunk beds and pullout trundle beds.
- Free breakfast at Sandy’s Castle Restaurant gets mornings off to a good start.
- Dining options Select options of this Getaway include dinner per night with two adult entrees and up to three children’s meals (excludes Steak and Surf and Turf entrees, appetizers, and drinks).
- Imaginations rule the day as families engage with interactive LEGO features like Minifigure trading.
- Activity-packed theme park: LEGOLAND Florida Resort is filled with more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions.
- Free ride: A scheduled shuttle takes guests to the park, which is less than half a mile away.
- Good to know: Tickets to the LEGOLAND theme park and water park are not included; click here for operating hours.
Winter Haven, Florida: Watersports on Glittering Lakes
Winter Haven occupies a relatively quiet spot between tourist-heavy Tampa and Orlando. More than a dozen freshwater lakes link to one another throughout Winter Haven, inspiring its nickname: Chain of Lakes City. Naturally, boating and fishing are big draws here, with anglers casting out for bass and bucket mouth. Water skiing along these bright-blue waters is another popular activity.