LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California Resort, right next to the theme park and aquarium entrance.
Hotel at a Glance: LEGOLAND Castle Hotel
LEGOLAND Castle Hotel gets visitors as close as possible to its namesake theme park—an immersive LEGO experience with one of the world’s favorite toys. They’ll find that same fun spirit in the hotel’s Knights & Dragons, and Magic Wizard themed guest rooms. Kids can imagine battling dragons in the Knights & Dragons room or casting spells in the Magic Wizard room. Little ones get plenty of space to build with LEGO bricks in their separate sleeping areas, each equipped with bunk beds, a pullout trundle bed, and a TV. Imaginations rule the day as the family engages with interactive LEGO features—like minifigure trading and a welcome treasure hunt.
- Best way to start the day: with a smoothie and a made-to-order omelet during the included breakfast at Dragon’s Den Restaurant and Bar
- Kid-friendly entertainment: Nightly events include model-building contests.
- Activity-packed theme park: LEGOLAND Castle Hotel is located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California, which is packed with more than 60 rides, shows, and attractions.
- Adjacent to SEA LIFE aquarium: home to marine life ranging from seahorses to sharks.
- Good to know: Tickets to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE aquarium are not included in this offer. Hotel guests can enjoy exclusive early access to LEGOLAND theme park. View hours for LEGOLAND California here and SEA LIFE aquarium here.
- More info: for more details about all the fun activities LEGOLAND Castle Hotel has to offer, click here.
Carlsbad, California: Coastal Town North of San Diego
Carlsbad’s swath of golden coastline, nestled between San Diego and LA, is often called the Riviera of the West. It connects several of SoCal’s most well-known beach towns, including La Jolla and Coronado. The city was founded when an artesian well was discovered there in the 1880s, and the locals christened it after Karlsbad, a health-spa village in Bohemian Europe. The discovery of the mineral spring—coupled with the arrival of the Arizona Eastern Railway—helped promote Carlsbad as a tourist destination. It retains a small-town feel, though; its downtown is lined with boutiques, antique stores, and restaurants.
Unspoiled natural beauty is part of what draws people to Carlsbad. Carlsbad State Beach stretches for 4 miles along the Pacific Ocean; here, visitors can swim, surf, or stroll beside the nearby rocky bluffs. The city is also renowned as a premier growing region for poinsettias and ranunculus. Each year, The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch herald the arrival of spring as 50 acres of ranunculus fields blossom into a spectacular burst of color.
One or two-day park hopper ticket includes admission to LEGOLAND California Resort for kids or adults.