What You Get
- Stay for two in a premium king room or premium double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $24.95 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: The Liaison Capitol Hill
This Capitol Hill hotel is just a short walk from the National Mall and Smithsonian, but its vibe is far from stuffy. It has a hip aesthetic that caters to modern-day travelers: visitors can dine on farm-to-table fare at the award-winning onsite restaurant, take a dip in the largest hotel rooftop pool in DC, or get an energy boost in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Art and Soul restaurant: Chef Douglas Alexander has crafted a menu of Southern-inspired, simple, and honest dishes that focus on locally-sourced produce. The selection runs the gamut from Scottish salmon to red-wine braised lamb shank.
- Stylish accommodations: In Premium King and Premium 2 Queen rooms, you can kick back on the hotel’s signature bedding while watching a movie on the flat-screen TV.
- Distance from National Mall: less than half a mile
Capitol Hill, Washington, DC: Monuments and Museums
The National Mall is a must-see for first-time visitors to Washington, DC. The mall stretches 2.5 miles east from the Lincoln Memorial, past the soaring Washington Monument, to the Capitol Building on the other end. Across the Tidal Basin, stop in to see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, which features a series of waterfalls, sculptures, and inspiring quotes from the 32nd president. To avoid crowds, tour the monuments after dusk when they’re lit up.
Another pillar of DC is the Smithsonian Institution, which encompasses 19 museums. The Smithsonian’s best-known museums are located along the National Mall, including the National Museum of Natural History and the National Air and Space Museum. Other cultural institutions include the lush Botanical Gardens and the acclaimed National Gallery of Art
Premium King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premium Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $24.95 facility fee includes: high-speed WiFi access in guest room/public space (not included in meeting rooms), access to the fitness center and pool, unlimited local and long distance domestic telephone calls, guest room coffee and tea, and business center use.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $59 plus tax per night (in-and-out privileges included).
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Award-winning restaurant
- Pet-friendly (additional fee applies)
- Outdoor pool and lounge (seasonal)
- Pool bar with light bites and cocktails
- Food service: Mon–Fri, 3 p.m.–9 p.m.; Sat–Sun, 12 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Bar service: Mon–Fri, 12 p.m.–close; Sat–Sun, 9 a.m.–close
- Complimentary in-room coffee maker
- 24-hour fitness center
- Valet parking (additional fee)
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $24.95 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Liaison Washington Capitol Hill
- Nearest airport: Ronald Reagan Washington Airport (DCA; 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from DCA, including a 15% tip