What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, Lifestyle Crown & Residence Suites, will be offering free COVID-19 antigen tests; and PCR tests at an additional cost. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Any guests testing positive for COVID-19 may receive a discounted nightly rate, while they quarantine for 14 days.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a one-bedroom apartment
- Daily VIP amenities for two
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages
- Daytime activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Supervised kid’s club (ages 4–12)
- Teen’s club (ages 13–17)
- Admission to ICE Nightclub (drinks included)
- Tennis and basketball courts
- VIP amenities include access to VIP beach, VIP pool, and VIP sports bar
- All hotel taxes
- 24/7 transportation service within the property
Resort at a Glance: Lifestyle Crown & Residence Suites
This all-inclusive resort has a slew of amenities that make it an ideal Caribbean retreat, from its rollicking nightclub to its two relaxing spas. But with this Getaway, you’ll get even more: a VIP wristband that gives you access to exclusive perks. You can swim at the VIP beach (one of six on the property) or enjoy a VIP sports bar. Please note, the property is not handicap accessible for people with walking problems or in wheelchairs.
- All-inclusive meals and drinks at more than twenty restaurants and bars.
- Exercise: Your stay includes access to the well-equipped gym.
- One-bedroom apartment: Caribbean-inspired decor such as wicker furniture complements the tropical scenery you can take in from your balcony.
- Cofresi Beach is just down the hillside from the resort; borrow snorkeling gear, boogie boards, or kayaks to head out on the water.
- Friendly competition: Face off in tennis or basketball.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. Take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela and you’ll find the remains of a church as well as the ruins of a colonial village.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in the all-inclusive VIP perks? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and popular premium or top-shelf liquors in the VIP areas included in this deal.
2. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of hours or minutes from the front desk. For instance, a 24-hour package would cost $25.
3. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most non-buffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate. For more information about your dining options, please click here.
4. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
5. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 16 miles from Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP); cab fares are about $55 each way. Transportation services from 1 to 5 people per route. Please visit https://www.lhvcresorts.com/ for more info on booking transportation.
6. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests, and the valid room types have a maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and two kids 11 or younger. Additional kids 3 or younger stay free, and each additional kid aged 4–11 is $20 per night. Additional guests 12 or older stay for $82 per person per night. For any further questions, please contact the property at (809) 970-7777.
7. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this deal. The deal is valid for 2 people; all amenities listed in the deal are included for both guests.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: $82 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $20 per night for each additional guest 4–11; kids 3 or younger stay free.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11:30 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available. The property is not handicap accessible for people with walking problems or in wheelchairs.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 12 pools
- 11 restaurants
- 11 bars
- Access to Los Mangos nine-hole golf course
- Access to VIP Beach, NV Beach, and Cofresi Palm Beach
- Access to The VIP Pool and sports bar
- Two spas (treatments require additional fees)
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Kids’ and teens clubs
- 24/7 shuttle service on property
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lifestyle Crown & Residence Suites
- Nearest airport: Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP; 16 mi/26 km).
- Distance from Puerto Plata: 5 miles/8 kilometers