What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a one-bedroom suite
- Dates into December
- VIP all-inclusive wristband (blue in color)
Included in all-inclusive stays:
- All meals and drinks at onsite locations, including local beers, premium spirits, house wine with dinner, juices, and soft drinks
- VIP package, including access to VIP beach, VIP pool, and VIP sports bar (for VIP questions, please contact the VIP concierge at email@example.com)
- Green fees at Los Mangos golf course (once per person per stay along with courtesy transportation)
- Access to special Groupon concierge from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
- Access to Ice Nightclub (including drinks listed above)
- All hotel taxes and fees
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Resort at a Glance: Resort in the Dominican Republic
This all-inclusive Dominican Republic resort sprawls across a tropical hillside near sandy beaches along the Caribbean Sea. Each one-bedroom suite features a kitchenette and a dining area. A large balcony or terrace in each unit faces the surrounding mountains or gardens. Suites have Caribbean-inspired decor complemented by rattan, wicker, and bamboo furniture.
- VIP benefits: Your VIP wristbands include access to an exclusive pool, beach, and sports bar.
- Eat and drink well: All-inclusive packages include unlimited meals, snacks, and drinks. Choose from a lineup of restaurants ranging from a Brazilian steak house to an international buffet, or raise a toast with a drink at 1 of 13 bars.
- Take a dip in 1 of 12 pool.
- Golf at the Los Mangos course; this deal covers one greens fee per person
- Dance the night away at the onsite Ice Nightclub
- Keep kids busy at the resort’s playground and art club
- Relax with soothing, therapeutic treatments at the resort’s two spas (additional fees apply)
The Dominican Republic’s North Coast: Golden-Sand Beaches and Mountainside Cities
The beach known as Playa Cofresi was named after Roberto Cofresi, a pirate dubbed “the Robin Hood of the Caribbean” for his method of dispensing with stolen treasure. Today, the 3-mile (5 km) stretch of golden sand attracts more tourists than buccaneers; a popular spot is Ocean World, a habitat for dolphins, sea lions, and other marine life.
From the beach, it’s only a 10-minute drive to Puerto Plata, the largest city on the Dominican Republic’s North Coast. This mountainside city is known for its pastel-colored Victorian buildings with gingerbread fretwork. Prominent cultural attractions include the colonial-era Fort of San Felipe, which was once used to ward off pirates. A couple of cannons still sit atop the thick walls of the fortress, and cannonballs, bayonets, and other 16th-century artifacts are displayed in the museum.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP) is 16 miles from the resort. The property has private transfers for 1–5 people available for $55 one-way. Reservations for the transfers can be made here.
2. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in this all-inclusive VIP package? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and the spirits available in this VIP package include popular premium or top-shelf liquors.
3. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of hours or minutes from the front desk. For instance, a 25-hour package would cost $25.
4. What are the costs for additional guests? This package is good for two adults. Kids aged 0–3 are free and kids aged 4–11 are an extra $20 per child per night. Additional guests 12 or older are an additional $82 per person per night.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most nonbuffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation-only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate.
6. Will I be approached to attend a time-share sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $82 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $20 per night for each additional guest aged 4–11; guests 3 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11:30 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 12 standard pools and 1 VIP pool
- 2 buffets and 9 specialty restaurants., and VIP Sports Bar
- 12 bars
- Los Mangos nine-hole golf course
- Beach access
- Two spas (treatments require additional fees)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Tennis, basketball, and beach-volleyball courts
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- Nearest airport: Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP; 16 mi/26 km)
- Distance from Puerto Plata: 5 mi/8 km