What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two people in a superior garden-view room
- VIP amenities package for two people
- Special savings now through April 2023, only available here
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals, snacks and drinks at onsite locations, including local beers, premium spirits, house wine with dinner, juices, and soft drinks
- VIP package, including access to VIP beach, NV beach, VIP pool and VIP sports bar. For VIP questions, please contact the VIP concierge at email@example.com
- Access to special concierge from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
- Non-motorized watersports
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Teen’s club
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- All hotel taxes and fees
Hotel at a Glance: Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa
Situated on a 1.5-mile stretch of Cofresi Beach, this all-inclusive resort showcases the Dominican Republic coast's sun, sand, and waves. You can spend your days lounging in breezy beachfront cabanas or exploring the ocean with kayaks, snorkeling equipment, and boogie boards. Come nightfall, the sounds of gently crashing waves float in through your room's private balcony or terrace to lull you to sleep. Please note, the property is not handicap accessible for people with walking problems or in wheelchairs
- VIP Perks: This deal grants access to the resort's most exclusive areas, including a VIP Beach and NV Beach, and VIP pool.
- 9 restaurants: 7 of which are a la carte restaurants and 2 are buffets.
- Stay active between lounging sessions at basketball, tennis, and beach-volleyball courts.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro's massive Christ the Redeemer statue. Take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela and you'll find the remains of a church as well as the ruins of a colonial village.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a passport required for travel? Yes, a passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages. Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
2. Is airfare included in this deal? No, airfare is not included.
3. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 16 miles (26 km) from Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP). Cab fare is about $55 per cab, each way.
4. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another deal? The voucher covers two guests, and the valid room types have a maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and two kids 11 or younger. Additional kids 3 or younger stay free, and each additional kid aged 4–11 is $20 per night. Additional guests 12 or older stay for $82 per person per night. For any further questions, please contact the property at (809) 970-7777 (Ext.84000).
5. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
6. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
7. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most non-buffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate.
8. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in this all-inclusive VIP package? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and the spirits available in this VIP package include popular premium or top-shelf liquors.
9. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of days from the front desk. For instance, a 1-day package would cost $15.00 or 7 days $45.00. Prices subject to change without notice.
Superior Garden-View Room
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids 11 or younger
- Adding occupants above standard: $82 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $20 per night for each additional guest 4–11; kids 3 or younger stay free.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11:30 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: The property is not handicap accessible for people with walking problems or in wheelchairs.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Must present valid proof of US citizenship at check-in; the hotel reserves the right to charge a supplement of USD 100 dollars, per person, per night if valid proof is not provided
- 12 standard pools plus 1 VIP pool
- 7 a la carte restaurants
- 2 main buffets
- 10 bars
- 1 Sports Bar
- Several beaches
- 2 spas (services are an additional fee)
- Nonmotorized watersports
- 2 entertainment centers
- Kids’ and teens clubs
- 2 gyms
- Amenities availability may vary and additional fees may apply; please contact property for details
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Each booked room must present valid proof of US or Canadian citizenship at check-in; the hotel reserves the right to charge a supplement of USD 100 dollars, per person, per night if a valid US or Canadian passport is not provided
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- A foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About All-Inclusive Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa
- Nearest airport: Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP; 16 mi/26 km)