What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo or six in a two-bedroom condo
$19.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- In-room safe
- Local calls
- Access to Liki Tiki Lagoon
- Mini golf
- Surrey bikes
- Paddle boats and other sports equipment
- Theme park shuttle service is temporarily unavailable until further notice
Resort at a Glance: Liki Tiki Village
The family-centric Liki Tiki Village complements comfortable vacation condos with a slew of kid-friendly amenities. At the onsite waterpark, little ones can splash in a wading pool, glide down five water slides, and watch the eruption of the water volcano. The tropically landscaped grounds also have areas where they can face off in volleyball, tennis, and mini-golf. Liki Tiki is also only located only 10 minutes from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
- Home away from home: Spacious one- and two-bedroom condos feature full kitchens, along with washers and dryers.
- Grab a bite: The poolside Shipwreck Sally’s serves burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches.
- Sail on the lake: The resort offers paddle boating at the onsite lake.
- Work up a sweat in the fitness room, then wind down in one of the outdoor hot tubs.
- Splash and play: The on-site Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure Park features a waterfall, poolside bar, and water slides.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $19.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, in-room safe, local calls, access to Liki Tiki Lagoon, mini golf, surrey bikes, paddle boats, and other sports equipment.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool complex with water-park features
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Onsite restaurant
- Tennis courts
- BBQ area
- Fitness center
- Mini-golf and shuffleboard
- Game room
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Paddleboat rentals
- Bike rentals (temporarily unavailable)
- Activity center
- Gift shop
- Basketball court
- Fishing onsite
- Theme park shuttle (Theme park shuttle service is temporarily unavailable until further notice)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable deposit on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $19.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Liki Tiki Village
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 28 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: 30 miles