What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a hillside king studio or garden suite, or spa bungalow or patio bungalow
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a garden suite and spa bungalow
Resort at a Glance: Lithia Springs Resort
Deep below the extensive, English-style gardens of the Lithia Springs Resort bubbles an immense hot spring heated by natural geothermal activity. Mineral water drawn from Lithia Hot Springs fills the hotel’s in-room soaking tubs allowing travelers a chance to absorb the high-alkaline content of the rejuvenating springs.
- Where you’ll stay: The resort’s spacious studios, suites, and bungalows have been designed with total relaxation in mind, whether that means soaking in a spring-fed mineral bath or lounging in a sitting area with complimentary WiFi.
- Comfortable welcome: In the lobby, guests snack on homemade pastries beside a fireplace during the complimentary afternoon tea service.
- Start the morning right with a trip to the breakfast buffet for various offerings.
Ashland, Oregon: Famous Shakespeare Festival and Rolling Hills near Wineries
If Ashland is famous for one thing, it’s the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Founded in 1935, OSF is one of the oldest nonprofit theater companies in the United States, and Ashland is its epicenter. Actors, directors, and designers come from all over the country to lend their talents to Shakespearean and contemporary plays for a season that runs from February through November.
Ashland’s offstage offerings are notable as well. Downtown Ashland hosts a popular farmers’ market each Saturday from May through October. Lithia Park, adjacent to the Shakespeare Festival grounds, is a pretty retreat from civilization: you can walk on paved paths through manicured gardens, or take to one of the rougher trails that go through the woods. Ashland is within a scenic two-hour drive of Oregon’s most beloved natural wonder, Crater Lake National Park. It’s also a short drive from dozens of vineyards, where you can sip wine amid southern Oregon’s bucolic scenery.
Hillside King Studio and Patio Bungalow
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Garden Suite and Spa Bungalow
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Natural hot springs
- Organic gardens, koi pond, and streams
- Complimentary hot buffet breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon tea service with homemade pastries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fitness room (temporarily closed)
- Spa (additional fees)
- Year-round outdoor hot tub (weather permitting)
- Outdoor saline pool (seasonal)
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lithia Springs Resort
- Nearest airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (MFR; 14 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MFR, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Eugene: 178 mi.
- Distance from Portland: 286 mi.
- Distance from Sacramento: 295 mi.