Top Reasons to Stay at Long Bay Resort
- Splash around in the indoor pool and 250-foot lazy river, or take a stroll along 720 feet of palm-lined beachfront.
- Oceanfront and ocean-view rooms have private balconies overlooking the resort and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Grab meals at Martin’s Restaurant onsite, where you can enjoy a breakfast buffet as well as lunch and dinner. There's also a Starbucks at the resort.
- Through the hotel, golfers can book tee times at one of dozens of courses in the area.
Highlights of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Crown jewel of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers all year round
- Named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today
- Famed wooden boardwalk that stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides
- SkyWheel Ferris wheel with glass-bottom gondolas that provide panoramic views of the city below
- Seaside golf capital of the world with more than 100 courses, including the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course