What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a deluxe one-bedroom condo or six in a deluxe two-bedroom condo
Property at a Glance: Long Beach Resort
The Long Beach Resort has been designed so that every suite has unobstructed views of the ocean. The condos also offer direct beach access, so you can easily get a closer look at the water.
- Oversized balconies look out over the Gulf of Mexico; one- and two-bedroom condos feature full kitchens and separate living areas.
- 1,300 feet of beach: Walk out the doors of the resort and you’re right on the beach.
- Relax by the pool: The resort has a curving lagoon pool that winds around the resort; a palm tree-studded island is in the middle. (closed until further notice)
- Head down the street to the Wine Spectator award-winning Firefly restaurant.
Panama City Beach, Florida: Sugar-White Beaches and Scuba-Diving Spots
Panama City Beach’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem boastful. But TripAdvisor helped back up this claim in 2013, naming the local St. Andrews State Park as having 1 of the top 25 beaches in the United States. The park also has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
There are numerous amusement parks along the 20-plus miles of shoreline. Many of the popular seafood restaurants and bars here overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
If you’re looking to escape the crowds, take the ferry to Shell Island, an uninhabited, 7-mile-long barrier island. On the ride over, you might see some of the bottlenose dolphins that frequent these warm waters. Once there, you can soak in the sun on the empty beaches and go snorkeling. It’s also worth it to visit the nature preserve at Conservation Park, which has 24 miles of trails. One 11-mile trek goes past wooden boardwalks and wetlands; keep your eyes peeled and you might see woodpeckers in the trees and alligators lurking beside cypresses.
Deluxe One-Bedroom Condo
- One king bed or one queen bed plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Condo
- Two king beds or two queen beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Direct beach access
- Three pools (closed until further notice)
- Free WiFi
- BBQ grills
- Fitness center (closed until further notice)
Pool bar (seasonal)
- Free parking
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 25+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $55 non-refundable damage waiver plus tax paid at check-in
- $95 (one-bedroom) or $115 (two-bedroom) cleaning fee plus tax paid at check-in
- 7% reservation fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Long Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP; 20 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from ECP, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Panama City: 10 miles