Resort at a Glance: Luxor Hotel and Casino
With four award-winning shows, five bars, a nightclub, and a 120,000-square-foot gaming area, Luxor Hotel and Casino embodies the glitz and high-octane energy that Vegas is known for. This iconic hotel features an Egyptian theme and is filled with an eclectic mix of entertainment venues: you can spend your time playing roulette and Texas hold’em, or bask in the sunshine at one of the Strip’s largest pool complexes.
- Use your $20 dining credit toward modern and classic cocktails at High Bar or Flight lounge, or enjoy a meal at Rice & Company or Tender Steak & Seafood.
- Criss Angel presents “CRISS ANGEL Believe”, an illusion spectacular where spectators witness over 40 mind-blowing illusions.
- Other dining options include 6 restaurants and a food court.
- Relax and unwind at Nurture Spa & Salon, where you can choose from a wide selection of massages, signature facials, and body treatments.
- Four large pools combine to form 19,000 square feet of swimming and sunning space; the poolside deck is one of the largest in Vegas.
- Enjoy city views from your spacious room, which has contemporary decor. Deluxe rooms offer 40-inch flat-screen TVs.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.