What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or one-bedroom suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in one-bedroom suite
Hotel at a Glance: Madison Hotel Boardwalk Atlantic City
Madison Hotel Boardwalk Atlantic City places its guest right in the heart of Atlantic City’s most famed attractions. The hotel is within a mile of the Atlantic City Boardwalk, Absecon Lighthouse, the Steel Pier amusement park, and Carnegie Center
- Guest rooms are equipped with individual heating and cooling controls, a work desk, a recliner, a coffee maker, an iron with ironing board, and flat-screen television.
- Start the day out right with the complimentary breakfast.
- Keep fit at the fitness center that features cardio machines.
- Explore Atlantic City: the hotel is located near famous casinos, Church of the Ascension, the New Jersey Korean War Memorial, the 3D Light Show, the Boardwalk, Absecon Lighthouse, the Steel Pier amusement park, and Carnegie Center.
Atlantic City, New Jersey: Casinos and Carnival Rides Lining Historical Beachside Boardwalk
No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a stroll along its signature boardwalk, which stretches for 6 miles along New Jersey’s eastern coast. Originally built in 1870 to keep sand out of hotel lobbies, the boardwalk grew in popularity as a place where you could drink and gamble during Prohibition without much trouble from the police, as depicted in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. The boardwalk is still popular for its casinos, but it’s family-friendly, too; visitors are just as inclined to sit at the beach or stop at one of the many carnival rides.
On the boardwalk, it’s worth it to check out the Absecon Lighthouse, which is more than 150 years old. It’s possible to climb its 228 steps to the top, which features sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $20 per day.
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (additional fees)
- Airport shuttle (additional fees)
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Madison Hotel Boardwalk Atlantic City
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International Airport (ACY; 14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from ACY, including a 15% tip