What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a resort-view deluxe two floor three-bedroom villa or eight in a resort-view deluxe two floor four-bedroom villa
- Waived daily resort fee
Waived $10.75 Daily Resort Fee Includes
Hotel at a Glance: Magic Village Resort
Delight in luxury at Magic Village Resort, a 4-star resort near Orlando's top attractions. Each three- or four-bedroom duplex villa has a spacious layout with a living room, multiple bathrooms, and a full kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances.
- Upscale dining: Savor Italian cuisine and gourmet pizzas at the onsite Villaggio Restaurant.
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool, then lounge on a sun deck dotted with palm trees.
- Stay in shape, exercising at the fully-equipped fitness center.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
Resort-View Deluxe Two Floor Three-Bedroom Villa
- Two king beds and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Resort-View Deluxe Two Floor Four-Bedroom Villa
- Two king beds and four twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Waived $10.75 resort fee includes: WiFi and parking.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fitness center
- Kids' playroom
- Concierge services
- 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $229 departure cleaning fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $350 deposit for incidentals and damages will be charged to credit card provided at check-in
- Amount released upon checkout with no damages
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Magic Village Yards
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 24 mi)
- Cab fare: about $65 from MCO (including 15% tip)
- Nearest transit stop: Jeff Fuqua Blvd S (but stop)