What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom cottage or six in a two-bedroom cottage
Hotel at a Glance: Cottages located in the New Margaritaville Resort Orlando.
Inspired by the lifestyle and music of the famous singer Jimmy Buffet, Margaritaville Resort Orlando Cottages is a retreat to paradise amid the excitement surrounding Orlando’s theme parks. This entertainment oasis features dining, retail, and entertainment.
- Unique cottages all have full kitchens with large refrigerators, as well as seating and dining areas.
- Relax and rejuvenate at the resort spa, where calming skin and body treatments are met with soothing amenities.
- Immersive, entertaining eateries: Rock group KISS’s Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons inspire the grungy, gritty dive-bar experience at Rock and Brews, and you can also grab a bite at Ford’s Motor Garage Restaurant, Yeoman’s British Pub, Bento’s Asian Kitchen, among many others.
- Studio Movie Grill: Delicious meals are brought to guests reclined on plush lounge chairs during feature films.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 5 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Reservation does not include resort pool access
- Live music
- Amusement center
- Movie theater with dining
- Retail shops
- Fitness trails
- Full kitchen (in room)
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $90 (one-bedroom cottage) or $115 (two-bedroom cottage) housekeeping fee paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Magical Vacation Cottages
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 25 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: 30 miles