What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard run of house room or executive king room, or four in a standard two-double room
- Complimentary onsite parking
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $35 daily facilities fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
When you stay at The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel, you stay in the heart of it all; the hotel is a short walk from iconic landmarks including Broadway’s Winter Garden Theatre, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park, as well as two nearby subway stations. Spacious guest rooms feature city views, dual-pane windows to minimize street noise, and flat-screen TVs.
- Stay connected with premium high-speed WiFi.
- Live like a local: The concierge can help you arrange tours and secure restaurant reservations; book tickets to Broadway shows at the theater desk.
- Visit the complimentary 24/7 fitness center on the fifth floor to work out amid views of the city.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
Standard Run of House Room
- One king bed or one queen bed (based upon availability at check-in)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Executive King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $35 facilities fee includes: local and long distance calls, WiFi, an eco-friendly, collapsible 16 oz. water bottle to use at the hotel’s water filtration stations, business center access, and 24/7-access to fitness center.
- Parking: included.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in the facility fee)
- Concierge desk
- Collapsible water bottle and water filtration stations (included in the facility fee)
24-hour fitness center with city views
- Business center
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $35 daily facilities fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 10 miles) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 19 miles)
- Cab fare: about $55 from LGA or $80 from JFK, including a 20% tip
- Nearest transit stop: 50th Street subway