What You Get
- Stay for two in a king or pool-view king room, or five in a double-queen or pool-view double-queen room
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $35 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman
Margaritaville Beach Resort embodies the laid-back island style of songwriter Jimmy Buffett. Guests pass a larger-than-life statue of a flip-flop as they enter the lobby, then settle into rooms with tropically themed accents like palm trees. The resort is located in a private cove at the beginning of Seven Mile Beach. Right outside the resort, a white-sand beach awaits.
- Island breezes waft across each guest room’s private balcony.
- Surf and turf: Yara restaurant serves up braised beef short ribs and local seafood.
- Signature margaritas made with house tequila are poured at the poolside bar.
- Live music ranges from reggae to classic rock.
Grand Cayman: Family-Friendly Destination Populated by Sea Turtles, Stingrays, and Blue Iguanas
Early in 2012, the New York Times recommended Grand Cayman—the largest of the three Cayman Islands—as 1 of 10 winter getaways for families. The Times praised the island for its easy-to-access flights and kid-friendly activities, such as the Cayman Turtle Farm, which hatches and releases green sea turtles, and Stingray City, where visitors can touch dozens of Atlantic southern stingrays and feed them bits of squid. Adult-centric pursuits include the North Sound, Blue Tip, and Britannia golf courses, all located on the westernmost area of the island, known as West Bay.
Farther inland, you can find some of Grand Cayman’s most elusive residents—blue iguanas. Native only to Grand Cayman, the lizards were driven to the brink of extinction through habitat destruction and the introduction of cats and dogs to the island. But recent conservation efforts by the Blue Iguana Recovery Program have begun to restore the population. Today, hundreds of blue iguanas shelter in protected areas such as the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park and the Salina Reserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
is about 3 miles from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The Groupon covers two guests in king rooms or king pool-view rooms or five guests in double-queen rooms or doule-queen pool-view rooms.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? voucher customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
King Room and Pool-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Room and Pool-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $35 daily resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, two bottles of water daily, Nespresso machine, beach/pool chairs and umbrella, beach towels, and live entertainment.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurants and bars
- Live music
- Concierge service
- In-room massages (additional fees)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $35 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman
- Nearest airport: Owen Roberts International (GCM; 4 mi/6 km)