Relaxing ocean-side resort with shopping, dining, and near nightlife; airfare not included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Resort at a Glance: Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa
The Sierra de la Laguna range stretches along the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula from La Ventana Bay in the east to Cabo San Lucas in the south. At the range’s southernmost point, red-rock formations provide a beautiful backdrop to Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, situated along the golden beaches and sky-blue waters of the cape.
- Shop til you drop at the Marina Golden Zone, which also offers plentiful dining and nightlife.
- Go for a swim in the resort’s freeform pool with swim-up bar, or walk to nearby Medano Beach.
- Marina Fiesta Spa: get pampered with a signature hot-stone massage, a soothing body wrap, or a refreshing facial.
- Optional all-inclusive perks: unlimited food and drink, daytime activities, sky gym access, and WiFi
- Enjoy the view: Junior suites have private porches or balconies with pool or marina views.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The nearest airport is Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) and is approximately 38 minutes or 28 miles by car.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This voucher covers two guests. If you’ll be adding occupants above standard, for EP plan, $30 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $15 per night for kids 11 or younger. For AI plan, $105 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $52 per night for kids 11 or younger.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.