What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, will be offering COVID-19 antigen tests for an additional USD$20 per guest. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Any guests testing positive for COVID-19 will receive a discounted nightly rate, while they quarantine for 14 days.
- Stay for two in a nautical junior suite or grand luxe suite
- Select options are all-inclusive
Included in all-inclusive:
- Unlimited food and beverages a la carte at a variety of on-site bars & restaurants and at our sister property Hacienda Encantada
- Off-site dining at a variety of restaurants in the Marina Golden Zone
- Room service
- Daytime pool activities for adults and children
- Access to seventh-floor sky gym
Resort at a Glance: Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa
The Sierra de la Laguna range stretches along the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula from La Ventana Bay in the east to Cabo San Lucas in the south. At the range’s southernmost point, red-rock formations provide a beautiful backdrop to Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, situated along the golden beaches and sky-blue waters of the cape.
- Shop till you drop at the Marina Golden Zone, which also offers plentiful dining and nightlife.
- Go for a swim in the resort’s freeform pool with a swim-up bar, or walk to nearby Medano Beach.
- Marina Fiesta Spa: get pampered with a signature hot-stone massage, a soothing body wrap, or a refreshing facial.
- Optional all-inclusive perks: unlimited food and drink, daytime pool activities, sky gym access, and WiFi
- Enjoy the view: Suites have private porches or balconies with pool, marina, or city life views.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The nearest airport is Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) and is approximately 38 minutes or 28 miles by car.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This deal covers a stay for two guest. Please contact the property at 844-278-6596 for additional occupant pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 844-278-6596.
Nautical Junior Suite or Grand Luxe Suite
- One king bed, one queen bed and one sofa bed, or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact the property for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Easy beach access
- Swimming pool with a swim-up bar
- Outdoor jetted tubs
- Restaurants and bars
- Fitness center
- Concierge services
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- $100 refundable credit card deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.