What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a grande king room or four in a grande double-queen room
15% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Self parking
- Business center
- Fitness facility
- Indoor pool, outdoor pool, and hot tub
Four-Star Resort with Championship Golf Course
Situated along the Intracoastal Waterway, the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes presents a fountain-and-palm-tree façade typical of Myrtle Beach's many resorts. But beyond the exterior, you’ll find a homey experience, beginning in the lobby, where you’ll check in at one of two old-fashioned wooden desks. A concierge is on hand to book tee times at the onsite championship golf courses or give tips on the family-friendly activities close to the inn, from shopping along the boardwalk to attending a live music show.
Spacious guest rooms feature private balconies, large bathrooms, and free WiFi access. Take advantage of year-round golfing by hitting the links at the resort's onsite course. The Grande Dunes Resort Club was named National Course of the Year in 2009 by the National Golf Course Owners Association.
At WaterScapes restaurant, Chef Corbett Rourk selects fresh-caught seafood for entrees ranging from Maryland-style crab cakes to shrimp and grits. The upscale eatery offers a wine list with dozens of options to choose from, so diners can find the perfect pairing for their meal.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina's Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Grande King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Grande Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 15% resort fee includes: Self parking; 24-hour business center, WiFi, fitness facility, indoor /outdoor pools & hot tubs
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Onsite golf courses
- Restaurant (only for breakfast on Sat/Sun only)
- Coffee shop daily from 6a-11a
- Lobby Lounge, (Fri/Sat evenings only)
- Pool and beach bars (seasonal; limited capacity)
- Infinity outdoor pool and indoor pool (limited capacity)
- Fitness center (limited capacity)
- Tennis club
- In-room spa services (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 15% daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR; about 11 miles)
- Cab fare: about $40 from MYR, including a 15% tip