What You Get
- Stay for two in a city-view or falls-view double-queen room
- Daily breakfast for two
- Casino credit offer: if a pair of guests sharing a room spends at least $50 each ($100 total) in one night at Seneca Niagara Casino in Niagara Falls, New York, they will each receive an additional $25 slot credit (limit two $25 credits per room for each night booked).
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
AAA Four Diamond Marriott Overlooking Niagara Falls
As many as eight million visitors a year come to Niagara Falls—the water is a sight to behold. The AAA Four Diamond-winning Marriott Gateway on the Falls has gorgeous views of this natural wonder from Milestones Grill + Bar, which has some of the town’s best vistas. The Marriott takes full advantage of its proximity to the water wherever possible—there are 32 stories of picture windows, for example. Falls-view rooms provide close-up peeks of the Canadian Horseshoe and American Falls; city-view rooms face the town. Each room comes with 37-inch flat-screen TVs.
With this deal, you’ll get get a daily breakfast credit. In addition, if a pair of guests sharing a room spends at least $50 each ($100 total) in one night at Seneca Niagara Casino in Niagara Falls, New York, they will each receive an additional $25 slot credit (limit two $25 credits per room for each night booked).
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world’s seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April through October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you’ll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
In All Included Rooms
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; one kid 17 or younger stays free
- Panoramic view of the city of Niagara Falls
- View of the Canadian Horseshoe and American Falls
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self-parking available for an additional C$25 per day; C$30 per day for valet services
- Rollaways: available for an additional C$10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Onsite restaurant
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Casino credit offer based on double occupancy; limit two credits per room for each night booked.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marriott Gateway on the Falls
- Nearest airport: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; about 11 mi/18 km)
- Cab fare: about US$35 from IAG