What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo, six in a two-bedroom condo, or eight in a three-bedroom condo
Resort at a Glance: Meadow Ridge Resort
The buildings of Meadow Ridge Resort are perched atop one of the region’s many plateaus, giving guests at this mountain retreat unimpeded views of the beautiful Fraser Valley and nearby Winter Park. These condos make plenty of room for guests; one-, two-, and three-bedroom units come with full kitchens, private balconies or patios, and roaring fireplaces.
- Be active in the complex’s workout room and racquetball court.
- Stay connected: Each condo has complimentary WiFi access.
- Splash around in the heated outdoor pool
- Meadow Ridge Resort Clubhouse is now open
Winter Park, Colorado: Year-Round Outdoor Adventures in Picturesque Ski Village
Winter Park made its mark in the late 1930s as one of Colorado’s first ski towns. Today, the alpine berg draws sizable crowds during ski season but still retains its small-town vibe. Ski season—when an average of more than 320 inches of snow blankets the slopes of Winter Park Resort—typically runs from mid-November to late April. Skiers and snowboarders have access to more than 3,000 acres of terrain, 25 chairlifts, and five terrain parks. Mary Jane Mountain proffers legendary mogul runs, leading Skiing Magazine to name it the No. 1 place for mogul skiing in North America.
The park’s surrounding mountains and forests offer plenty to do off-season, too. Come summertime, Winter Park Resort is a popular mountain-biking destination, with 40 miles of downhill trails that feature tabletop jumps and banked cruisers. About 35 miles north of Winter Park, there’s fantastic hiking along a trail that skirts the Continental Divide, wending past waterfalls and through open meadows en route to Columbine Lake. Autumn is particularly scenic, as the leaves of native aspens turn red, gold, and orange.
- Bedding varies
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3–4, depending on condo (based on availability)
- Bedding varies
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5–6, depending on condo (based on availability)
- Bedding varies
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 7–8, depending on condo (based on availability)
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- All guest will need to check in at the main office located at 50 Village Drive Winter Park CO 80482.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary WiFi
- Exercise room
- Steam room
- Free resort shuttle
- Outdoor heated pool
- Large hot tubs
- Racquetball courts
- Tennis courts (seasonal)
- Due to COVID-19 and social distancing policies put in place by our local government, some facilities and amenities will remain closed until further notice. Please contact the property with any questions.
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $60 (one-bedroom condo), $70 (two-bedroom condo), or $80 (three-bedroom condo) cleaning and linen fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Meadow Ridge Resort
- Nearest airport: Denver International Airport (DIA; 93 mi)
- Distance from Denver: 69 miles