Hotel at a Glance: Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort
Just a few miles outside downtown Freeport, you can indulge in gourmet international cuisine and play championship golf at this all-inclusive resort on a private Caribbean beachfront. Grownups have access to the four-star property’s casino, and youngsters can zip down slides in a kid-friendly outdoor splash pad.
- Water-based adventure: Kayak on the Caribbean Sea or take a snorkeling lesson in the outdoor pool.
- Unlimited eats: Juicy steaks and fresh sushi are among the mouthwatering options at the resort’s four restaurants.
- Sip craft cocktails at one of the six themed bars.
- Tee off on the 18-hole, par 72 Reef Club Golf Course, which was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Where you’ll stay: Deluxe island-view rooms overlook a landscape with swaying palm trees, and deluxe rooms feature balconies or terraces facing the pool.
Freeport, Grand Bahama: Tropical Oasis Rich in Wildlife
Located on the southern coast of Grand Bahama island, Freeport is a Caribbean tourism mecca that’s home to three national parks and some of the world’s most gorgeous beaches. Temperatures rarely dip below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, attracting sunbathers as well as snorkelers and deep-sea fishers.
If you can tear yourself away from the sand and surf, consider visiting the Garden of the Groves for a stroll through lush vegetation inhabited by tropical birds, turtles, and fish. Farther east, orchids and ming trees line the trails and boardwalks at Lucayan National Park, a 40-acre property where you can also explore an extensive underwater cave system.
Perched on a peninsula just outside Freeport, the Port Lucaya Marketplace comprises 80 stores selling local sundries and services. At the west end, artisans craft jewelry, furniture, and souvenirs from dried palm fronds and wood.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Grand Bahama International (FPO) is about 6 miles from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $120 per night for an additional guest 13 or older; $60 per night for each additional kid 12 or younger.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Dinner reservations for the onsite restaurants are not required and there dress code is evening casual. For more information about your dining options, please click here.