What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in an ocean-view king suite or six in an ocean-view two-double suite
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Property amenities
- Property maintenance and upkeep
Hotel at a Glance: Meridian Plaza Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach’s iconic boardwalk is only a short stroll from the Meridian Plaza. This convenient location affords views of the ocean and puts guests within easy reach of Ripley’s Aquarium, the Carolina Opry, the SkyWheel, and other family-friendly attractions.
- Room with a view: Ocean-view suites overlook the Atlantic and feature full kitchens.
- Go swimming in the outdoor pool or the indoor pool.
- Kick back in the oceanfront hot tub.
- Business travelers can take advantage of the hotel’s proximity to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Ocean-View King Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Ocean-View Two-Double Suite
- Two double beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $15 resort fee includes: property amenities, parking, and overall general property maintenance and upkeep.
- Parking: included in resort fee; one parking pass per suite.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Indoor and oceanfront hot tubs
- WiFi access
The Fine Print
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $39 damage waiver fee plus tax added at purchase
- Please note: The check in address for this property is 1410 48th Avenue Ext N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Meridian Plaza By Beach Vacations
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR; 5 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $20 from MYR, including a 15% tip