What You Get
- Stay for four in a double-queen room
- All options include four water-park passes (water-park is closed select days, check availability before booking; click here for schedule)
- Select option includes four full-day Action City passes and four unlimited refill souvenir soda mugs per stay
- Dates into July
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $7.95 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Top Reasons to Visit Metropolis Resort
- Chaos Indoor Water Park, a 35,000-square-foot facility that features two superfast four-story water slides, one giant kiddie slide and a lazy river meandering past waterfalls (closed select days, click here for schedule).
- Visit Action City arcade to play laser tag, climb a rock wall, practice your swing in the batting cages, tee off on a mini golf course, and zoom around one of the Midwest’s biggest indoor go-kart tracks.
- All options of this Getaway include four water-park passes, and one of the options includes four Action City passes and four souvenir mugs.
- Modern touches such as the sleek exterior can be found throughout the resort.
- Each morning, fuel up with a limited cold continental breakfast of yogurt, oatmeal, coffee, milk, juice, and more.
- At the family-friendly Monkey in the Middle, chefs make pizzas from scratch. Brave patrons can take on the daunting 30-inch Gorilla pizza.
- The Pub serves up burgers, salads, wraps, pancakes, omelets, and signature Monkey Bread. There are big-screen TVs for watching the game, as well as poker games and a photo booth.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin: Former Timber Town in the Northwoods
Eau Claire lies 90 miles east of Minneapolis in the Wisconsin Northwoods, a heavily forested area once known for its thriving timber industry. Today, the lumberjacks have been replaced by hikers and mountain bikers.
Carson Park, located in the heart of town, is a popular spot for jogging along footpaths, playing baseball in the shadow of a Hank Aaron statue (he once played for the Eau Claire Bears), and watching the sunset over Braun’s Bay. Just past the ball fields, you’ll find the Chippewa Valley Museum, where you can see rotating exhibits about the region’s indigenous tribes, European settlers, and timber boom. A classic ice-cream parlor nearby serves sundaes and malts.
Downtown, you can catch a show at the State Theatre, where the offerings include musicals, jazz acts, and standup comedy. While you’re in the city, you’ll also want to try out some fried cheese curds, stroll through the downtown farmers’ market, or watch roller-derby games at the Eau Claire Indoor Sports Center.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; $5 per night for each additional guest 17 or younger; no additional occupancy fee charge for options that include water-park passes, Action City passes, and mugs
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $7.95 resort fee includes: continental breakfast, WiFi, daily newspaper, fitness-center access, Gold’s Gym daily pass, local calls, incoming faxes, business-center access
- Parking: free
- Air mattresses are available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor water park (closed select days, click here for schedule)
- Family-friendly activity center
- Limited cold continental breakfast
- Restaurant and pub
- Dairy Queen/Orange Julius
- Fitness center
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $7.95 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Water park is closed select days; check availability prior to booking.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metropolis Resort
- Nearest airport: Chippewa Valley Regional Airport (EAU; about 12 miles)
- Cab fare: about $25 from EAU