Resort at a Glance: All-Inclusive Mia Reef Isla Mujeres
Escape Cancún’s party atmosphere by heading 15 minutes away to Isla Mujeres, where you can enjoy an all-inclusive stay at the trendy Mia Reef Isla Mujeres. Located on Isla Mujeres, the property has gorgeous white-sand beaches and vibrant reefs—minus the crowds. This is the perfect spot to sit along the coast and watch the sunset or wade into the colorful Caribbean waters.
- Explore the ocean on a sailboat from the private dock or go snorkeling in a natural pool.
- Take a dip in the onsite oceanfront pool.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms have been recently renovated and feature a Mexican-chic design.
- Never go hungry thanks to multiple onsite dining options, including Las Marias, a poolside eatery that serves gourmet Mexican cuisine, the beachside Sarimar Restaurant, which specializes in both Mexican and Caribbean fare, and Claudio´s, which offers a la carte Italian-Argentinian cuisine.
- Grab a cocktail by the pool at the Blue Moon Pool Bar.
- Work up a sweat in the onsite fitness center.
Isla Mujeres, Mexico: Historical Mayan Island near Cancún
The laid-back island of Isla Mujeres, located just off the coast of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, is only about 5 miles long and less than a half mile wide. You can easily travel across the whole thing by bike or golf cart. During your explorations, be sure to pay a visit to the sandy stretches of Playa Norte, which Frommer’s named one of Riviera Maya’s best beaches. The town square is right next to the sand, making it easy to hit up local vendors’ stalls for tacos, tamales, and tikin xic, a dish made from fresh fish basted in an achiote paste. Wash it down with a spicy michelada. Things are pretty quiet on Isla Mujeres, but if you’d like to experience Yucatán nightlife, simply hop aboard a ferry for the 15-minute ride to Cancún.
Near the southern end of the island lies Garrafon Natural Reef Park, where you can explore the Caribbean by kayaking or snorkeling through barrier reefs. At Punta Sur Cliff on the island’s southern tip, visitors can roam a sculpture garden, explore the remnants of a Mayan temple, and admire beautiful views of the bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is about 22 miles from the property and the ferry fare to Isla Mujeres is $300 Mexican Pesos round-trip for adults and $250 Mexican Pesos round-trip per child. Please visit here before your arrival for ferry timetables and details.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The voucher covers two guests. Please contact the property to add additional occupants.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.