Hotel at a Glance: Minneapolis Boulevard Hotel
A 10-minute drive from downtown, Minneapolis Boulevard Hotel stands at the ready for those looking for convenient access to Minnesota's capital city. Vacationers will find diversions in the Hennepin Theater District, Walker Art Center, and the Mall of America—all of which are within a half hour of the hotel. Business travelers, on the other hand, might appreciate its proximity to the headquarters of Boston Scientific and Medtronic.
- The Mississippi River is just a few blocks from the hotel.
- Guest rooms feature marble bathrooms, free WiFi, and satellite TVs.
- Indoor pool with floor-to-ceiling windows and skylights
- 24-hour fitness center with a redwood sauna and cardio machines
- Business travelers get access to 10,000 square feet of meeting space, plus A/V equipment.
Highlights of Minneapolis
- Sports venues home to the Timberwolves, Vikings, and Twins
- More live theater shows per capita than any other US city except New York
- Eclectic art galleries complement the wide-ranging exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- 22 natural bodies of water within the city limits
- 12 miles of paths at the picturesque Chain of Lakes, a 10-minute drive from downtown