What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
$6.75 Daily Service Fee Includes
- Local calls
- Use of the safe in the room
Hotel at a Glance: Monumental Hotel Orlando
The Monumental Hotel Orlando is a sunny, island-esque gem conveniently located in the heart of the city's entertainment district. The 94-room hotel is home to a crystal blue outdoor pool and a restaurant, and is minutes away from theme parks like Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Universal Studios.
- Well-appointed rooms show off a tropical flare with large windows that look out over the sunny Orlando area.
- Start the day right at The Pineapple Grill, which offers an array of breakfast dishes like pancakes and omelettes.
- Take a dip in the large outdoor pool, with a spa.
- Break a sweat at the fitness center.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $6.75 service fee includes: parking, WiFi, local calls, and use of the safe in the room.
- Parking: included in daily service fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi access
- Outdoor pool with spa
- Restaurant for breakfast dining
- Fitness center
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $6.75 daily service fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Monumental Hotel Orlando
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO