What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom partial ocean-view unit or six in a two-bedroom partial ocean-view unit
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 security deposit paid at check-in. $35 departure cleaning fee plus tax paid at check-in. $15 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Myrtle Beach Resort
The four buildings that make up Myrtle Beach Resort all have full or partial views of the Atlantic Ocean. Private balconies in each condo let guests take in views of the beach, along with family-friendly amenities like outdoor and indoor pools, volleyball courts, and game rooms.
- Home away from home: Furnishings vary, but each condo has a full kitchen and multiple TVs.
- Test your athletic skills: on the tennis or bocce court.
- Great for kids: playgrounds and game rooms.
- Where to eat: A restaurant and seasonal snack bars are available when no one’s in the mood to cook.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white-sand beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk’s hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 2,000 sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of nearly 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
One-Bedroom Partial Ocean-View Unit
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Partial Ocean-View Unit
- One queen bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $10 per stay.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Restaurant and bar
- Kids’ splash area
- Lazy river
- Basketball, volleyball, tennis, and bocce ball
- Game rooms
- Fitness center with sauna
- Convenience store (seasonal)
- Seasonal snack bars
- Direct beach access
- Parking (additional fee applies)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 23+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 security deposit paid at check-in
- $35 departure cleaning fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Myrtle Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International (MYR; 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from MYR, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Wilmington, NC: 73 miles