What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe room
Resort at a Glance: Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows
Steps away from the secluded shores of Playa Carrillo in Costa Rica, Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows offers a relaxing space to forget about life’s daily stresses. Here you can spend hours relaxing with a drink in hand by the outdoor pool, or watching the waves crash from the sandy beach. At the resort, you’ll be treated to spectacular views of the water and lush tropical palms that surround it.
- Where you’ll stay thatched-roof abodes with free WiFi.
- Onsite restaurant delivers delicious dishes to an open-air patio with views of the pool and ocean.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in the outdoor panoramic pool facing the coast.
- Take time to relax with a poolside massage or yoga class.
- Adventure is just around the corner: Rent a kayak or paddleboard for the day, or take a snorkeling tour to explore the waters
Guanacaste, Costa Rica: Forested Mountains and Legendary Surfing Beaches
The province of Guanacaste in northwestern Costa Rica takes its name from the Guanacaste tree, an umbrella-shaped species also known, less picturesquely, as the earpod tree. These trees blanket the slopes of the Guanacaste and Tilaran Mountains, helping to shelter the coastline from rainstorms and keep the beaches warm and dry.
Stick to the shore of bustling Playas del Coco and you’ll find plenty of waterfront activities as well as lively nightlife. But it’s worth heading farther afield to take in some of the province’s national parks. Starting in October, Marino las Baulas National Park serves as a major nesting ground for leatherback turtles. And in the north, Santa Rosa National Park is known for its legendary surf breaks, including one featured in the documentary The Endless Summer II.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR) is 123 km from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two people. Up to two additional guests may be added for an extra fee. Please contact the property directly for additional occupant pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here, call (506) 2696-8080, or email email@example.com. International phone charges may apply.
- Two queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: Please contact the hotel for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Beach access
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor pool
Bar and lounge
- Complimentary parking
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows
- Nearest airport: Carrillo Airport (PLD; 0.5 mi) or Liberia International Airport (LIA; 70 mi.)