What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard room, luxury suite or one-bedroom luxury suite, or six-eight in a two-bedroom townhome
8.5% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Fitness area
- Free public transit to downtown Park City
Hotel at a Glance: Newpark Resort
Newpark Resort is flanked by nature on one side and modern-world conveniences on the other. It’s steps from the 1,200-acre Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter, where the Wasatch mountains rise in the distance. What’s more, a quick three-mile drive transports guests to the slopes of Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley Resort is located just 8 miles away. The resort is also within walking distance of cozy restaurants and bars, perfect for drinks after days filled with outdoor activities.
- Standard rooms span 350 square feet and are outfitted with fireplaces and soaking tubs (no exterior views).
- Luxury suites boast more than twice the space with 750 square feet, with full kitchens and private decks where guests can enjoy mountain views from their hot tubs.
- Townhomes up the ante even more, with 1,350 square feet of space, two bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, a single-car garage, and a private hot tub.
- Famous Italian food: Located just next door, guests will find Maxwell’s East Coast Eatery, whose Salt Lake City location was featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- Swimsuit season runs all year thanks to an indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub.
- Visit Utah Olympic Park: At Utah Olympic Park, visitors learn of the rich Olympic history at the Olympic museum, and experience the Comet bobsled with a ride down the track with a former Olympian.
Park City, Utah: Historical Mining Town Turned Ski Mecca
Park City has humble roots as a mining town nestled in the Wasatch Range east of Salt Lake City. But in the past 30 years or so, the town has blossomed into an international skiing destination. That’s largely due to Park City Mountain. Each winter, the mountain is blanketed with an average of 365 inches of snow, which means plenty of fresh powder across more than 300 ski runs and eight terrain parks. In the warmer months, you can weave your way through groves of trees on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails.
Back in town, Park City’s former saloons and boarding houses have given way to more than 100 independent boutiques, 30 art galleries, and 50 restaurants along Main Street. For about 10 days each January, Park City glams it up Hollywood style as the host of the Sundance Film Festival. When Sundance isn’t in town, you can catch a play, concert, or comedy show at the circa-1929 Egyptian Theatre.
- One queen bed and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4 (2 adults, 2 children)
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Luxury Suite and One-Bedroom Luxury Suite
- One king bed and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Bedding varies
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6-8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 8.5% resort fee includes: parking, fitness area, pool and WiFi.
- Parking: covered parking included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Business center
- Ski/bike storage
The Fine Print
- 30-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 8.5% daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newpark Resort
- Nearest airport: Salt Lake City International (SLC; 31 mi)
- Distance from Salt Lake City: 27 miles