Kid-Friendly Nickelodeon Resort Minutes from Orlando Attractions
It's not every day a kid can ask SpongeBob SquarePants to pass the syrup across the breakfast table. Yet at Nickelodeon Suites Resort’s character breakfast, the time-honored pairing of pancakes and animation gets an interactive makeover—SpongeBob, Dora the Explorer, and others hobnob with guests during the meal, pausing for photos with their pintsize fans.
The 24-acre resort is chock full of family-oriented activities. At the 4-D Experience, the audience is immersed in a movie, thanks to special effects such as wind, water, bubbles, and scents. Elsewhere, there's a 3,000-square-foot arcade featuring a host of interactive games.
Two outdoor water parks feature pools, games, and a total of 13 slides and flumes. At Studio Nick, audience members become the stars at nightly live shows such as Double Dare. The Mall houses the Kids’ Spa, where youngsters can get mani-pedis and gossip about the nation's looming lollipop shortage. Guests also have their choice of drinking and dining options, including a pool bar, an indoor bar, a breakfast buffet, Starbucks, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Hershey's Ice Cream, and room service.
Highlights of Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.