What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a classic king room or classic queen room, or four in a deluxe two-double room
$40 Daily Amenity Fee Includes
- $15 daily dining credit at NoMo Kitchen
- Bottled water in room upon arrival
- Local and International calls in over 10 countries
- 24/7 access to fitness center
- Guest room and public area WiFi
- Guest room Google Chromecast streaming
- Personal care kit with mask, sanitizing wipes, and gloves
Hotel at a Glance: NoMo SoHo
Located in the heart of New York’s fashion, design, and artistic life, the vibrant and energetic NoMo Soho boasts its modern and sleek design as well as plenty of exciting opportunities for dining, shopping, and sparkling nightlife. Conveniently situated in a contemporary neighborhood with rich traditions, it’s only a short walk from NYC’s most remarkable cultural and historical landmarks, such as neighboring Little Italy, Lower East Side, Chinatown, the Empire State Building, or the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, just to name a few. Additionally, NoMo SoHo proudly spotlights its conservatory-style restaurant serving dishes from award-winning chefs and a bar featuring a considerable wine and craft cocktails selection.
- Soak up the vibe of a superb location and explore the nearby iconic NYC cultural and historical landmarks.
- Keep in good shape in the 24/7 fitness center equipped with a workout room.
- Modern guest rooms feature a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV.
- Ways to unwind: Grab a drink at the onsite bar, relax in a guest lounge, or take a stroll around the area for unique shopping or dining opportunities.
Manhattan’s Lower East Side: Chic Boutiques, Restaurant Row, and Contemporary-Art Galleries
If you were a German, Irish, Polish, or Jewish immigrant coming to America in pursuit of a better life in the 19th or early 20th century, odds were good that you’d wind up sharing space in an overcrowded tenement building on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. The neighborhood—one of the city’s oldest—was a refuge for New York’s newest and poorest residents for generations. You can learn more at the Tenement Museum, located in a five-story brick building that once housed some 7,000 working-class immigrants.
In recent years, the Lower East Side’s identity as a welcome mat for newcomers has shifted as gentrification began to reshape the neighborhood. Pushcarts and rundown storefronts have given way to trendy boutiques along Orchard Street and a chic “restaurant row” on Clinton Street. What’s more, the relocation of the New Museum has attracted a slew of contemporary-art galleries. Some of the old mainstays have stuck around, though, including Katz’s Delicatessen and Russ & Daughters, which has been selling premium smoked fish, bagels, and other specialty foods since 1914.
Classic King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $40 amenity fee includes: $15 daily dining credit at NoMo Kitchen, bottled water in room upon arrival, local and international calls in over 10 countries, 24/7 access to fitness center, guest room and public area WiFi, guest room Google Chromecast streaming, and personal care kit with mask, sanitizing wipes, and gloves.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $40 plus tax per day for standard vehicles, additional $50 plus tax per day for SUVs, and additional $65 plus tax per day for oversized vehicles.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- On-site bar/restaurant
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pet friendly (fees may apply)
- Kitchen features of room (mini fridge)
- Banquet room
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $40 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NoMo SoHo
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA, 10 mi) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK, 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LGA and $52 from JFK (including 15% tip)